Banish the Monday blues at Erik's DeliCafe in Capitola today. The location at 1475 41st Ave. is donating 50 percent of its net proceeds to the Santa Cruz SPCA, and the SPCA will be holding an adoption event from 11am - 5pm. The community is encouraged to stop by, enjoy some adoptable pet therapy, and support the SPCA one sandwich at a time.
- Company founder Erik Johnson will be onsite from 12pm - 3pm
- Dine in, take out and sandwich trays/catering orders all count towards the promotion as the company sets forth to help support the SPCA on September 16
And don't miss the festivities tomorrow at the Erik's DeliCafe in Scotts Valley at 222 Mount Hermon Rd. as the company celebrates its 40th Anniversary and donates 50 percent of the location's net proceeds to the Friends of Santa Cruz State Parks.
- Erik's DeliCafe Founder will be onsite from 11am - 2pm
- 12pm Surfers vs. Mountain Bikers Sandwich eating contest
- Memorabilia, birthday cake and commemorative gifts for guests (while supplies last)