Catch live jazz on the Wharf stage then stroll the Wharf to enjoy live jazz in restaurants. Cap off the day at the Wharf stage with more of your favorite jazz performers.
- 11 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Kuumbwa Jazz Honor Band - Bio
- 12:15 p.m. - 1 p.m. Monterey County High School All-Star Combo
- 2 p.m. Santa Cruz's Swingtet Mario Avila of the Palomar Ballroom -- free 1/2 hour Charleston dance lesson. No partner necessary.
- 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. Monterey Bay Jazz Orchestra led by Paul Contos
- WHARF RESTAURANTS
- 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Firefish Grill – Wally’s Swing World
- Ideal Bar and Grill – BR Jazz Band
- Olitas – All Star Quartet
- Vino Prima – Riviere and Simon (Brazilian Jazz)
- Stagnaro’s – Bob Burnett Trio
- Gilda’s – Jenny O’Leary and the Bets
The music is part of the Wharf's 100th Anniversary series of events throughout 2014.
Check out other upcoming things-to-do at UPCOMING EVENTS!