Do Not Eat Sport-Harvested Shellfish from Santa Cruz, Monterey Bay. Toxin found, and consumption can lead to illness or death, warns the California Department of Health.
Boardwalk Crew Star in 'Undertow' Commercial.
Undercover Narc Sting Nets 3 Suspected Meth Dealers Friday in Santa Cruz. The drug solicitations occurred in a Front Street drugstore parking lot and on the Felker Street-Gateway Plaza foot bridge.
Owner of Cindy's Waterfront Eatery Injured in Napa Crash That Claimed Life of Little Boy. Cindy Pawlcyn, who also owns Napa's Mustards Grill, and her husband, John Watanabe, were among four injured in the head-on collision Sunday afternoon.
Bird Nest Cupcakes at Buttery Bakery Cafe - What's Good for Easter in Santa Cruz.
Other news you need to know on SANTA CRUZ PATCH:
- Get Free Admission to National Parks April 19-20.
- The Real Way to Cut Onions Without Crying.
- 'Donut' Miss Psycho's Art & Music Fundraiser for Big Foot Museum.
- For The Electric-Vehicle Curioso, There is Upcoming 'Earth Day Santa Cruz'
- Arsonists Get All The Girls, Seeker Hit Catalyst April 11
- Unsolved Murder of Palo Alto Teen Karen Stitt in 1982.