The Warm Kitchen has received 5-star reviews in the brief time since it's been published. It is filled with gluten-free recipes anyone can make and everyone will love. It will provide you with cooking techniques and tips, step-by-step instructions, family friendly dishes, and beautiful photos illustrating the recipes.
While at Chefworks, you can peruse the many kitchen items they sell that make gluten-free cooking and baking easier like:
- Silpat silicone baking mat or parchment paper-a must have with sticky dough.
- Pizza stone for the grill or oven-if you have to make gluten-free crusts, make sure they are crisp.
- Waffle maker-store bought waffles are tolerable at best, gluten-free or not. Making your own is your best bet. You can double a batch and then freeze leftovers.
- Food processor-you will never be scared to make a pie crust if you have a food processor. It's easy as 1-2-3. Besides pastry, you'll love a processor for coleslaw, zucchini pancakes and more.
- Stand-up mixer-whether it's fresh bread, vanilla cupcakes, or lemon madeleines, you will be over the moon with a tool that can take your baked goods from so-so to my-oh-my!
Hope to see you there!